Mar 8, 2013

Hippie Marble

photo fail alert! 
I made really nice picture of this nail art 
but my sister thought she could just delete them... :(
I was really pissed of because on these photo's you 
can't see how amazing the marble nail art worked out. 
This time I did a great job on marble nail art (finally)
_______________________________________________

Foto fail alarm!
Ik had hele mooie foto's gemaakt van de ze nail art
maar mijn zusje vond dat ze de foto's kon verwijderen... :(
Ik was erg boos, want op deze foto's kan je niet duidelijk zien
hoe goed de marble nail art uit is gepakt
Deze keer was de marble nail art eindelijk goed gelukt 

left hand

right hand
These photo's are made right after polishing my nails
so there is nailpolish everywhere

I've used:
- ONLY YOU - Banana Split 113
- Hema 807 (pink)
- NYC - Mint Macaroon 253

I can't really explain how to do this nail art
but you can find a lot of tutorials on Youtube

Good Luck
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment