Oct 22, 2012

Ice creammm

Last week I was watching some tutorials on youtube
when I found a really nice one.
 I made it on my own nails 
immediately after seeing the video (click to see the video)



I've used:
- Kiko 203 (white)
- Kiko 358 (orange), thumb
- ONLY YOU - Banana Split 113,  forefinger
- Kiko 385 (blue), middle finger
- Le Max colour - no name (neon pink), ring finger
- NYC - Mint Macaroon 253, pinkie
- Catrice - Quick Dry & High Shine top coat

I made this nail art the exact way as in the video

Good Luck
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete