Jun 22, 2012

Vacation

Finally the time is there, I have vacation!
It was al tough school year, but I survived
The weather in the Netherlands isn't very nice
much rain and little sun
so I doesn't look like summer
Fortunately I go on holiday to Italy in three weeks!
I'm very excited (:

But now my new nail art
I'm inspired by Rebecca Likes Nails
She makes wonderful nail arts, which you really should see!



For this nail art I've used
- Essence - Ultimate Pink 08
- Catrice - Put Lavender On Agenda 770
- Kiko 275

I started with a base of Put Lavender On Agenda
then I lacquered my nails to one-half with Ultimate Pink
after letting it dry I made a thick line with just the brush of the nailpolish
For some extra shine I've used a top coat

Good Luck
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I like Rebecca Likes Nails so muuuch:) It inspired lots of people I think! such a great manicure you done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful design!! i hope you have fun in italy :D i went to the netherlands for spring break one year and i loved it, that's so cool that you're from there! hope the weather gets better soon (:

    ReplyDelete